miercuri, 23 aprilie 2008

Win a Car



by Lee Seats,



You have to play to win!
The very first time I used the Web I happened across a site called DealerNet. I was amazed that I could register for a contest to win a car on the Internet. The wheels of my mind started turning. I considered how new the Web was and how few people would be registering for this in proportion to most traditional sweepstakes. At this point I really got excited and I even remember thinking about how I would get to the West Coast to pick up my free car!
If at first you don't succeed ...


Unfortunately, I didn't win that one, but I still find sweepstakes to win cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles or any other vehicles to be my favorite. It's not that I have a desperate need for a new car. I think it is more the memory of how exciting it was to find my first Internet contest to win a car.
Try .


Try again.
Our Sweepstakes and Contests Guide here at About.com, Sandra Grauschopf has put together her picks for the




Of course, there is no guarantee that will win a car in these sweepstakes, but I can guarantee that you won't win if you don't enter!

Niciun comentariu: