miercuri, 21 mai 2008

Management

Points of view


My time isn't worth Money, but it has sentimental value. - Nick Joy

If you say something stupid, and no one disagrees, then you know you're the boss.

Ahhh...I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again...

I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!



A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Can I trade this job for what's behind door 1?

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

A woman's favorite possition is... CEO.

Offices are like a tree filled with monkees. From the top looking down, all you see are smiling faces, but from the bottom looking up, all you see are assholes.

I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

There are two kinds of companies: Good ones ask you to think for them. The others tell you to think like them. - Benjy Feen

Slavery has a new name - work. - Florin DeRoxas

If at first you don't succeed, try management.

We waste time, so you don't have to.

Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.

Are you a cog in the clockworks, useful for your precise performance of a tightly-defined role? Or are you an intelligent agent in an open system, developing and manipulating resources and methods to meet goals? Which would you rather be? And what are you now? Think about it: Does your job suck? - Benjy Feen

Niciun comentariu: